We are currently seeking a Trainee Plasterer to join our highly regarded team.
Basic hourly rate is £6.53 to £7.85
Part qualified applicants considered.
Cornerstone is Exeter’s largest housing association with over 1,370 homes.
We are seeking a trainee plasterer to join our highly regarded repairs and construction teams.
It is essential that you are competent and willing to undertake a range of plastering tasks. Your work will include responsive repairs as requested by tenants and refurbishment of our empty properties. You must be able to work with minimal supervision and it is desirable that you hold a full driving licence.
This is a permanent position offering a 39 hour week (Mon- Fri); 25 days leave per annum plus bank holidays and an excellent package of benefits including pension, life assurance and ill health income protection scheme.
Requirements for the role are as follows:
* This is a physically demanding role
* Awareness of health and safety issues
* Being able to follow verbal and written instructions
* Comfortable working at heights
* Good communication skills and ability to work as part of a team
* Basic understanding of numeracy and measurements
We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible.
In order to apply for this position we are asking all candidates to apply via PLG Training.